behan arohi ko jaan ke tum aisi hope kaise laga sakti ho tum🤣Originally posted by: 5NUNTU3X7ADJWGZI
I definitely think they are building Neil-Aarohi up, but I hope that her feelings are genuine.. I won't be able to stand it if she uses him ðŸ˜
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
behan arohi ko jaan ke tum aisi hope kaise laga sakti ho tum🤣Originally posted by: 5NUNTU3X7ADJWGZI
I definitely think they are building Neil-Aarohi up, but I hope that her feelings are genuine.. I won't be able to stand it if she uses him ðŸ˜
I am done imagining and guessing and predicting.... now I am just waiting and enjoying... 🤣dont talk about imagination kahin tak bhi jaati hainðŸ¤ðŸ¤ðŸ¤
dont talk about imagination kahin tak bhi jaati hainðŸ¤ðŸ¤ðŸ¤
And dinner date ka venue to humne dwkh hi liya he... Imaginations r going wild..
you are right.... 😵 bechara neil....behan arohi ko jaan ke tum aisi hope kaise laga sakti ho tum🤣
she is such a evil person, I so knew she will be back to doing this😡😡😡Originally posted by: 5UQT64K7L2GCRKED
may no one ever get a sister like her... EVER! she was damn annoying today, but my entire focus was on abhira and the rest of the families!!! it was such a beautiful episode and so symbolic... abhira are together and the families support them...everyone sees through aarohi's antics... let her do whatever she wants and lets enjoy abhira ki shaadi!!
But never mind abhira are together in this so she will never achieve what she is targetting at
Ye kyu nahi open ho raha
will our wait get over?Originally posted by: 7ODLPYGMXKIOCRHY
late but worth the wait!!! 🤣
of course yaar...are you losing hope?? 😆will our wait get over?
it was harnish... the user deleted it 😡
haan ab mujhe wohi chahiye🤣🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
This is first serial that they are showing change but I am loving it 🥰🥰😘🥰🤩🤩 but Abhimanyu ka romance bhi chahiye