Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tags x 1
Also, a big thank you if you have commented on team jailor cc. I appreciate it so so much!! ❤️
please comment on team jailor cc if you have been tagged and not commented yet !! ❤️
Tags x 2
Also, a big thank you if you have commented on team jailor cc. I appreciate it so so much!! ❤️
please comment on team jailor cc if you have been tagged and not commented yet !! ❤️
early waiting for harnish dance part 2 🤣
Tags x 3
Also, a big thank you if you have commented on team jailor cc. I appreciate it so so much!! ❤️
please comment on team jailor cc if you have been tagged and not commented yet !! ❤️
Today also Mahima did not come so they will drag Tilak for more 2 episodes ...
aarohi stirring trouble always leads to aarohi being roasted...waiting for the turkey to be put into the oven 🤣
chalo I am happy with it... but more than Mahima, I am waiting for Garima's BTS 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Today also Mahima did not come so they will drag Tilak for more 2 episodes ...
today before the episode, memes have already started 🤣 pranju, dekho...your influence is so strong 😆Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Aaj to Aarohi ki toh mein..... 😤
Neil is Dulhan ki saali ki.... 🏺
https://tenor.com/bebQg.gif
🤣