exactly 🥺 I go crazy working 🤣 thankfully I passed out before Covid warna I would’ve given up on studies.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
exactly 🥺 I go crazy working 🤣 thankfully I passed out before Covid warna I would’ve given up on studies.
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
Yes. We could’ve prevented Brits invading india. 🤣
We could’ve won Cricket World Cup.
We could undo the DINOSAURS 🤣 MAYBE.
@ Bold: We would never undo that. Maybe undo Putin coming into power though. Him and Modi both.
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
God dammit, 3rd anda again wrong option again i sent wtf. I guess i sent when i was half awake🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
Aur bhejo last day🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
God dammit, 3rd anda again wrong option again i sent wtf. I guess i sent when i was half awake🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
or u were busy and sent in hurry 🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Question Number 🔟 + 3️⃣
a) Go a year with no eyelashes OR b) go a year with no eyebrows?
Winner is A
Being a science student,maine idhar apna scientific dimaag lagaaya🤡
answer check karloOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
God dammit, 3rd anda again wrong option again i sent wtf. I guess i sent when i was half awake🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
Originally posted by: Minionite
OMG same! It was such a drain! By the time I got home I didn't want to do anything. Now I have so much more energy!
Exactly
Theres time for hobbies now
And during the commute there was nothing to do
Except sleep
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
exactly 🥺 I go crazy working 🤣 thankfully I passed out before Covid warna I would’ve given up on studies.
same. i did 6 months of online learning it was so bad. was glad when i got a job and could go into the office and see some other faces other than my parents🤣
Jale pe namak mat daalo😭😭
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Being a science student,maine idhar apna scientific dimaag lagaaya🤡
and didnt i say earlier dont use ur brain 😒
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30