who wants to spend the whole day commuting 😳 so tiring
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
who wants to spend the whole day commuting 😳 so tiring
Me
My office commute was 3 hours everyday
Anything is better than that 🤡
u dont count
8/12. Nice. I'm happy.
Originally posted by: priya185
what will you people do by seeing the future lol
Change the past mein you can hypothetically change Russia war and other things
Haa but future pata chal jaayega toh aise war avoid kar paayenge na😆
Originally posted by: priya185
who wants to spend the whole day commuting 😳 so tiring
lol still 😵 so boring
Damn thats a lot. Poor u.
are there any men in the game apart from maroon? 😂
Originally posted by: priya185
who wants to spend the whole day commuting 😳 so tiring
Exactly. I would rather go to work when I want to meet people rather than just be forced to go everyday. 🤔 Plus I love not having to dress up and do up my hair and carry my lunch and all that jazz. Boring.
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30