haina
High five
I dont have too many regrets
I guess I can bear the biggest regret
Biggest fear who knows???
I have many regrets but still I can bear that but I just can't live with my fear naaa baaa naaaa
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
haina
High five
I dont have too many regrets
I guess I can bear the biggest regret
Biggest fear who knows???
I have many regrets but still I can bear that but I just can't live with my fear naaa baaa naaaa
I am the sensitive one
Isliye point gaya😭
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
Ha ye bhi sahi hai waise 😂 we live (at least I do) through some bad decisions we regret later 😒🙄
Yaa i am with u😒
aaj yehi lag Raha hai 🤣
2 out of 3.
Waise, these sheep answers really catches me of guard. You can pick an option which never happened before or where there is no other option. But, for question number 1, I am already an adult. How can I go back and become a child, even if I want?🤔
Cheers..
M sensitive too but most ppl dont wanna hear opinions i guess.
Question Number 4️⃣
a) Prefer a painful truth OR b) comforting lie?
Winner is
A

lostin_dreams
MyDriYa
BeingBlunt
Alaukik
FingerFetish
Bee222
Vedika.Kapoor
NerdyMukta
RainOfDew
M.Wheeler
-prabz-
Havaana
SoniRSippu21
TheMinion
Chir_cute
Maroonporsche
Savera84
evilxbalaa
Nichuss
BabyHimavari
Daphnes
Anisha06
Bodhianveshika
SilentEyes7
TC_FA
Phenyl
Beautiful.Angel
sana1819786
Aliya_786
Jiggy7
. Same here 🤣🤣Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
Ha ye bhi sahi hai waise 😂 we live (at least I do) through some bad decisions we regret later 😒🙄
🤗 We all are in the same boat one or the other way 😂
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
shreya will be super rich through all of us 🤣 koi kuch na kuch mangta rehta hai isse 😂
Mere paas toh koi demand ki list nhi pohchi🥺...
MANAGERRRR!!!!
YEH KYA HAI??
PS.Tagging my imaginary manager 😳
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30