she is not even book smart she is just smart in her own brain that too coz she keep chanting I m the best 🤣Unfortunately for her, all her games are about to fail majorly 🤣 She is book smart for sure, but she is a complete idiot otherwise 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
she is not even book smart she is just smart in her own brain that too coz she keep chanting I m the best 🤣Unfortunately for her, all her games are about to fail majorly 🤣 She is book smart for sure, but she is a complete idiot otherwise 😆
of course it does, kal sahi lagegi arohi ki🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Abhi vs Aarohi is gonna be so much fun 🤣
Abhi n Birla Cousins one side n Aarohi one man army.
Intention matters 😈
hmm haan…she is second though 😂she is not even book smart she is just smart in her own brain that too coz she keep chanting I m the best 🤣
you know me too well na thats why🤣i knew you would say this 😆
but only by abhi yaar 🤣i think it can be used for everyone 😆
haan yaar I still can’t believed she got scammed by the bogus exam and no one even found out 😂Originally posted by: aishapl013
An idiot who get caught into scam.
N can still not understand n take rejection 🤣
anything on arohi I dont mind🤣🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Me n Rits were never on her post wedding 🤣
No expectations whatsoever🤭
Are you guys waiting for one ??
chalo fine I give up 😂😂😂but only by abhi yaar 🤣
noone bothered na, paise bhi gaye or degree bhi nai mili🤣haan yaar I still can’t believed she got scammed by the bogus exam and no one even found out 😂
Originally posted by: aishapl013
An idiot who get caught into scam.
N can still not understand n take rejection 🤣
Bilkul iduot he ye.. Apne aap ko kabab me haddi bhi bolti he.. And what is this with her FBs...