that is just another way of saying nasha 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
that is just another way of saying nasha 🤣
Sorry not correcting! Just trying to remember what she said exactly because it was deep!
She said Kudh ko haar kar jisko paaon wahi mera jeeth hai.
I know no need to say sorry.... 🤗
Thanks...😇
I really loved what Akshu said....🥰
I really felt it deep inside my heart...♥️
🌟
I am always amazed at how the talks always go to pinga 🤣
Originally posted by: iheartChai
I am always amazed at how the talks always go to pinga 🤣
Lol You will hear this a lot now until mid April 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: OEPL2IJRXKSPOXLO
that is just another way of saying nasha 🤣
Definitely🤣😉
Nasha will lead to ...pinga!🤣
and for the rest of the show too 🤣
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Lol You will hear this a lot now until mid April 🤣🤣
True until it happens and then that list comes out again on where else we want to see it 🤣
not always...sometimes we are feeling wholesome 🤣Originally posted by: iheartChai
I am always amazed at how the talks always go to pinga 🤣
Originally posted by: G5RXZIDPR4QPHCD2
not always...sometimes we are feeling wholesome 🤣
Wholesome? For a day? Just kidding 😉
Who is in the pinga crew?
I think the entire forum at this point 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
Thank you all voting for your favorite banners, we have a winner!! Runner up Winner goes to Banner 4, by ExoticDisaster, Congratulations 4....
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Banner Contest Voting Thank you all for participating in the banner contest ~Vote for 2 (TWO) banners. ~Participants...
Hello Forum People! Welcome to Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Banner Contest #16 Before you jump in, please do read the rules. — Banner Size should...
0