Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
ST forum is already a place to roast and toast the FL🤣🤣 its such such bad characterisation
I really want to know who the new writer is and what shows they have written before 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
ST forum is already a place to roast and toast the FL🤣🤣 its such such bad characterisation
I really want to know who the new writer is and what shows they have written before 🤣🤣
hehe your day started already? Those lectures are so boring. There would be many seminars too. I had to take sexual harrassment seminar which sort of felt very wierd 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Ah no worries I’m getting the company culture talk from orientation right now 🤣
probably they wrote this forum ka fav hated character too🤣🤣 cause they sure seem expert in writing hated characters 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I really want to know who the new writer is and what shows they have written before 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe your day started already? Those lectures are so boring. There would be many seminars too. I had to take sexual harrassment seminar which sort of felt very wierd 🤣
Isn’t that standard for most companies though? 🤣 I’ve done those before for my internships
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
probably they wrote this forum ka fav hated character too🤣🤣 cause they sure seem expert in writing hated characters 🤣
That person is clearly high as a kite 🤣🤣
yeah they are and now there is one more on lgbtq communitty and etc but it still felt weird to take tat SH lecture 🤣 i was like well i know this cause i dont like this 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
yeah an hour early so I’ll leave an hour early 😎🤣
Isn’t that standard for most companies though? 🤣 I’ve done those before for my internships
wish ee had scissor then we could cut the thread 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
yeah they are and now there is one more on lgbtq communitty and etc but it still felt weird to take tat SH lecture 🤣 i was like well i know this cause i dont like this 🤣
Yeah 🤣 but I just see it as another way to look busy 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
wish ee had scissor then we could cut the thread 🤣🤣
Snip snip ✂️✂️
aah those are the days 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k