Suno suno suno 🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊
https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ca4HLHTvspc/?utm_medium=copy_link
Abhimanyu Akshara ka ye scene to cut ho kar diya editors ne... 😡😡😡😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Suno suno suno 🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊
https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ca4HLHTvspc/?utm_medium=copy_link
Abhimanyu Akshara ka ye scene to cut ho kar diya editors ne... 😡😡😡😡
Hum jo mangte hai....🙏🏻
woh bohot jaldi dete the hai...✨
Just like Abhi’s bike...🏍 💨
Thu thu thu hum soul sister ke aur bhagwan ke beech joh connection hai use kisi ki nazar na lage.....
🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿
🤣
I think season 2 wali.....😇
Suhasini Dadi is coming back....😎
Joh sirf aur sirf apni Bahuo ko pareshan karti thi....🤣
🤣
Anisha ab tera kya hoga.... 😅
amru when you finish your studf and then watch all the episodes this week had been amazing episodes😍😍😍Originally posted by: Amru4krish
Pooja 🤗🤗
Your summary only is keeping me going.... Monday se ek bhi episode nehi dhekha....
Enjoying it thru your posts only....
Lovely as always....
Thanks a ton dear 🤗
true the episode was truly worth the wait❤️❤️❤️❤️Originally posted by: iheartChai
Hulu ji 😡 made me wait so late but this was worth the wait.
I loved the episode
still recovering from the sowing scene.
so true they anyday have better chemistry and gave those vibesOriginally posted by: Pr1yanka
Seriously…utna hi screen time kal Parth n shefali ko mila tha n even they could show sparks
same here I am also waiting to that too makers have raised the expectations🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
I’m waiting for the fees scene 😅 hopefully abhi will take his fees in tilak sequence itself 😂
haan wht the hell was that anwyways abhira ka is oue hoye to I shall ignore anisha in that🙄🙄🙄Originally posted by: BJYWSWOAYSFOD2E7
I didn't like how it was used for Anisha either but let's just ignore that detail 🤣
another thing I missed saying this morningbeautiful review meri behan, amazing episode it was ❤️❤️❤️❤️Cant get enough❤️❤️❤️
Neil abhi scene was bliss and neil is a sweetheart ❤️❤️Manish and abhi scene was beautiful
its loop worthy episode yaar