You should be worried for all the teams. And most of all for the hosts. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You should be worried for all the teams. And most of all for the hosts. 🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
Alright I'm the lead for Team Basanti. After all that bol bala. 🤣
I am evil balaa not bol bala🤔
Originally posted by: priya185
you should market the team leader role better 😆
I am selling it for what it is. I can’t give false hope🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
You should be worried for all the teams. And most of all for the hosts. 🤣
hosts yeh khud pe bula lete hai, jo axe pe jaake jump kare, unke liye m not worried, they know they can handle it, aapki team though... lets just not say anything🤣
Not me for sure😆
Jao skribbl khelo with strangers 😌
Arre bol bala as in all that back and forth. 🤣
I am fine with anyone too. U all decide and I will be fine with it.
Bas? Thats you being nice?
Tch tch, I expected better from you
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30