Arre... we still have more than 3 weeks. Let's not talk about it now. 🤗 We have to enjoy shadi rasms and pinga / ludo scenes. 😉😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arre... we still have more than 3 weeks. Let's not talk about it now. 🤗 We have to enjoy shadi rasms and pinga / ludo scenes. 😉😆
Originally posted by: TNOCJLPIECJ3YEI5
nahhhiii you are leaving us 😭
First Abhira shadi then baaki ke "rasm rivaaj" 🤣.
Let's focus on those for now 🤗
Originally posted by: FCJI7YXAFOVM6M4E
what is your obsession with trying to find junior doctor a girlfriend 🤣
agar woh set hai....
Toh Abhira se dur rahega....
badi dosti karne ka nasha chadata uspe....
Woh bhi future MRS Akshara Abhimanyu Birla se....
Toh i want ki woh ghar bahasale Akshu se dur rahe....
🥳🥳🥳
abhira ki shaadi will last for 2 months... I won't be surprised if it goes through May 🤣Originally posted by: Q4ZX4IKPKRHZO7QT
First Abhira shadi then baaki ke "rasm rivaaj" 🤣.
Let's focus on those for now 🤗
send her to me.... I will take good care of her 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Mujho kyu bol rahi ho....
RS is the decision maker....
mere bolne se ya na bolne se kya farak padta....
Mere bas chale to Aarohi ko goenka villa ke bahar sheher ke bahar phek du....
Originally posted by: SZPX6RDVVGHG2VPN
abhira ki shaadi will last for 2 months... I won't be surprised if it goes through May 🤣
Then I'll take off to make sure I attend the rasm rivaj 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: QZIT47TQHQ75RKGU
i also loved the parth and shefali scene even though it was 2 seconds 🤣 they are super cute!!
Unko dekhe accha laga....🤗
Shayad Abhira ki shaadi mein....😅
2sec ke scene mein har episode ke rasam karte nazar ayenge....♥️
🥰
arey nahi yaar... I love jealous abhi 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
agar woh set hai....
Toh Abhira se dur rahega....
badi dosti karne ka nasha chadata uspe....
Woh bhi future MRS Akshara Abhimanyu Birla se....
Toh i want ki woh ghar bahasale Akshu se dur rahe....
🥳🥳🥳
Satya
did you see the new BTS ankhon ki ghustakiya ☺️
Originally posted by: QJQ4IGXDYCDBQGJ4
3 saal ki degree hain. Abhira ke bachhe hojayenge by the time I am completely free. 😆
Yes of course will definitely try to come. It won't be easy staying away from you all 🤗
Hayeeee.... ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Khali bachhe wali line padke....🙈🙈🙈🙈
I m done....😇
🥳🥳🥳🥳💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
@bold
Yeh padke mere dil ko sukhoon agya... 🤗