Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
haan. abhi shaam ko jaake sil ko puchungi when shops are open 🤣 and get reccomendations from my cousin
Waah gud gud
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
haan. abhi shaam ko jaake sil ko puchungi when shops are open 🤣 and get reccomendations from my cousin
Waah gud gud
what are you planning to buyOriginally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
haan. abhi shaam ko jaake sil ko puchungi when shops are open 🤣 and get reccomendations from my cousin
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Hey folks,
there is a slight change in the team Veeru and Jailor.
When Darshi asked me to be in Jailor team, I
thought it was her first time giving her preference in the thread and gave her the last spot of Jailor team. But she had been already allotted to Veeru Team earlier, which I didn't see it! My bad
So as I didn't shuffle Bee, Priya and Phenyl, Darshi
goes back to Veeru and am moving another member from Veeru team to Jailor ones. Member is
Bodianveshika-she had no preference for a team.
Sorry guys. Darshi, if you want to be in Jailor, you
have to trade!
Captain please I want to be in team jailor . When I asked and you alotted me the team , team veeru and jailor both had empty slots.
Please be fair . Why to make it more complicated for me whose life is super complicated currently. 😭
Originally posted by: Minionite
Haan lekin main top class macchar hoon. Sirf kuch logon ka khoon peeti hoon.
Kisi ka bhi pilo bas mera mat pina 😲
I literally felt like crying first thing in the morning I see this. Why me??
aww darshi 🤗Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I literally felt like crying first thing in the morning I see this. Why me??
I hope parm mama agrees to swap you back with Bodhianveshika . Sadly nobody is happy with the change
I didn’t want anyone from my team to leave but two of my friends have left😭
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I literally felt like crying first thing in the morning I see this. Why me??
Noo please!😬😬 I am reversing the change. It’s a game. I don’t want someone upset over it!🤗
You are back with Jailor Team!
Darshi cheer up now you are back in our team🤗
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I literally felt like crying first thing in the morning I see this. Why me??
Cheer up Darshi🤗
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
I'd even give bonus points to those members who can break Team Dhanno aka Team Basanti 🤡
Kyun tujhe kya dikkat hai madam??😡
Waise bonus points agar koi team member khud chodkar gaya toh bhi usko milega kya??😳
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
30