and after tilak, he will have another reason not to wash..... 🤣of course , yaar tilak se pehle nai mooh dhoyega🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
and after tilak, he will have another reason not to wash..... 🤣of course , yaar tilak se pehle nai mooh dhoyega🤣
hayyyeeee so much harshali content this week and its only been 1 day.....
Originally posted by: BNNKQPTHVRNTLH5A
I asked mine how come he was never that shy. He was like - WTF 🤣🤣🤣
Sabke husbands ko same question pucha jayega....🤣🤣🤣
Bechare Abhi ki wajase kya kya sehna padega...😅
Shy nahi ho toh shy kyu nahi ho....
🤣
Originally posted by: EUIC4AAHZCV57FGT
I asked mine how come he was never that shy. He was like - WTF 🤣🤣🤣
that’s such a guy response.. 😂
they are absolutely perfect together!!!
Originally posted by: M5NRUQC3GQ5G7DUC
The caption is so true - literally palken jhuke, saanse ruke moment
The way his eyes closed when her lips touched his cheek...!! Isshhhhh!!!
Haina.....♥️♥️♥️🔥🔥🔥🔥
I felt Butterflies .... 🙈🙈🙈
Hayeeee Abhira are just magical.... 💫
This is why you are my soul sister... I posted something so similar meri Haishu... I love that Abhi is so soft and showing that a man can be vulnerable whether that it be with his emotions or in the way that he wants to look good for his wedding rituals.... it is such a breath of fresh air...especially for ITV!!!! Meri Haishhuuu I love our discussions and its crazy how much we agree...cannot wait for the day we can meet in real life!!Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Abhi is just Abhi.... 🤗
He is the most excited... 🥳
He wants everything to be the best.... 🥰🥰🥰
Again HC aur Abhi portraying something that can bring change in everyone POV....🤗
Specially of society and also all the Mans....🤩
Even they can be very excited wants everything perfect.... ♥️
Unka bhi haq hai... 😇
Ladko ke bhi armaan hote hai.... 🥳🥳🥳🥳
Originally posted by: HEUTPLECDFDYTXO2
This is why you are my soul sister... I posted something so similar meri Haishu... I love that Abhi is so soft and showing that a man can be vulnerable whether that it be with his emotions or in the way that he wants to look good for his wedding rituals.... it is such a breath of fresh air...especially for ITV!!!! Meri Haishhuuu I love our discussions and its crazy how much we agree...cannot wait for the day we can meet in real life!!
Yaha hum Waha tum....💫
Meri soul sister.... 🤗
Can’t believe we think the same way.... ♥️♥️♥️
Hayeeeee..... 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Even I can’t wait to meet you meri soul sister.... 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🥳🥳🥳🥳
nahi nahi soul sister don't think this way... baat is never katam between us!!! no matter how late we come, we will always share our thoughts na 🤗 last night I went to sleep early and this morning I woke up with 200+ tags 🤣 slowly trying to go through all of them but might miss some 🥺Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Same pinch... 🤣
Mein aaj kal inti late hojati hoon....😢
To log in IF...😅
Itne sare comments ate hai na....🤗
Ki kabhi kabhi lagta hai ab toh bohot der hogayi baat katam hogayi..... 😅
areyyyy yaar... 1 step at a time na.... we are building up to pinga scene by scene 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Tum change kaise hogai....😯
Kaise sila diya tumne mere pyaar ka..... 😢
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0