haan aur waise bhi meri baa ki nazar Durbin jaisi hai un se kuch nhi chip sakta🤣
Durbin in dustbin too🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
haan aur waise bhi meri baa ki nazar Durbin jaisi hai un se kuch nhi chip sakta🤣
Durbin in dustbin too🤣
Don't worry friends. I will call doctor from Punjab, he will check my pulse and confirm I am pregnant. But let me first try to get behosh coz without that I cant call any doctor.Originally posted by: Priyankaa.jain
Are or kit bhi ghar me mat dispose karna..kisi.ne dustbin chaan liya to subah subah🤣
Vaise just an additional fact
During pregnancy.. with increased harmones.. things r far more enjoyable, if necessary precautions r taken
Don't worry friends. I will call doctor from Punjab, he will check my pulse and confirm I am pregnant. But let me first try to get behosh coz without that I cant call any doctor.
Do not worry, if we manage to bring Anuj in front of you. Boom behosh. 👍🏼
Don't worry friends. I will call doctor from Punjab, he will check my pulse and confirm I am pregnant. But let me first try to get behosh coz without that I cant call any doctor.
Am I missing some reference here.. who is this doctor from Punjab having 25 years of experience
haan pregnant hogi to keep in mind ki behosh ho kar gir jaana fir ek lady doctor aayegi aur smile kar k bolegi congratulations aap k ghar ek naya mehman aane wala hai
Or jab tak lady doctor nahi aayegi pregnancy kaise pata chalegi..kyunki past me to har serial me yahi dekha hai na..morons🤣
Originally posted by: snehaz16
Am I missing some reference here.. who is this doctor from Punjab having 25 years of experience
I think jisne doctry bich me chod kar apna khud ka dhanda shuru kar liya tha..
Vaise just an additional fact
During pregnancy.. with increased harmones.. things r far more enjoyable, if necessary precautions r taken
go and read moongdaal Wala thread🤣Originally posted by: snehaz16
Am I missing some reference here.. who is this doctor from Punjab having 25 years of experience
Originally posted by: snehaz16
Vaise just an additional fact
During pregnancy.. with increased harmones.. things r far more enjoyable, if necessary precautions r taken
The second trimester with a mister. 😉