just reassuring that trait is still there🤣Originally posted by: NBPAAKQKSCSPY2XF
how many times are you going to tell me this 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
just reassuring that trait is still there🤣Originally posted by: NBPAAKQKSCSPY2XF
how many times are you going to tell me this 😆
why was manajri alone today> where is her fav Chef in making? did he find a job or something? I fear that her being alone may bring up something major as there was no-one else to witness anything...( I dont count Anisha as a person)
i am reassured enough by now behen 🤣just reassuring that trait is still there🤣
he was back with his amazing one liners 🤣 but i am still very angry with him....
Today episode really cute guys...😍😍.,, shy akshu back
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Pehla pehla pyaar he, pehli pehli baar he.... ☺️☺️☺️☺️
It was such a beautiful scene... Their sharmana, their nervousness, their blush.... Wow... Matlab, simply wow scene tha... I was nervous, my heart was doing dhak dhak when he asked for a cheek kiss... I was blushing when Akshara kissed him... Wow wow wow... ☺️☺️☺️☺️
I need to watch it on loop to exactly find who was blushing more🤣
haan the old abhira vibes were back today!!!Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
Today episode really cute guys...😍😍.,, shy akshu back
abhi is not going to be washing his face for the forseeable future 🤣
Originally posted by: WXJARBDWZRORDOF6
oh haan!! I want Reem back too! They have a cute and innocent dynamic... its better than Kaisha for sure 🤣
Haan, Ye sahi he
Tha thaiya tha thaiya naachu... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0