Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cad8ip4B038/?utm_medium=copy_link
RJ Karishma sab dekhti hai but not our AbhiRa
Her loss…she is missing out on ITA’s best actor’s performance 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cad8ip4B038/?utm_medium=copy_link
RJ Karishma sab dekhti hai but not our AbhiRa
Her loss…she is missing out on ITA’s best actor’s performance 😉
Thanks for the tag and the precap …helps to navigate in the forum
haisha!! meri dola re dola 🤗🤗Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Disco jaldi se free hoke aao....😇
I need to do my dola re dola la....💃🏻
I missed you... 🤗
Ab toh Abhira bhi karnege Pinga....🙈
Apan sab khush hoke karenge Ringa....🥳
Ringa Ringa roses... 🥳🥳🥳💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
🤣
today is such a fun and exciting day na 🤩🤩🤩Originally posted by: jani_faizal
Thank you for tagging me...and thank you disco.... totally forgot about this with all the excitement from Harshad winning ITA..
arey let the tilak happen and then we will talk about pinga 😂😂😂Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Disco jaldi se free hoke aao....😇
I need to do my dola re dola la....💃🏻
I missed you... 🤗
Ab toh Abhira bhi karnege Pinga....🙈
Apan sab khush hoke karenge Ringa....🥳
Ringa Ringa roses... 🥳🥳🥳💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
🤣
disco is the queen of the forum na ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Thanks for the tag and the precap …helps to navigate in the forum
thanks pooja!! 🤗 I know I have been missing lately but I will bless you with my presence soon 🤣Originally posted by: C25M7UEG3YMMV52D
tagging people for disco!! madam is busy managing her contact 🤣
https://twitter.com/Sarawaqar141/status/1500620967638409217?s=20&t=MGAz0ZvOyM256cC3_zLZJQ this interview is so sweet!
OMG too cute they are…Jodi ki category ho ya nahi they r the best Jodi right now on itv ..period. ❤️🧿
I’ve got to say though Harshad is super excited…it is so sweet to watch him like so…
they match each other's energy so well both on and offscreen!!!Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
OMG too cute they are…Jodi ki category ho ya nahi they r the best Jodi right now on itv ..period. ❤️🧿
I’ve got to say though Harshad is super excited…it is so sweet to watch him like so…
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0