shuru? When did we stop?
I'm dukhi now 💔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
shuru? When did we stop?
I'm dukhi now 💔
no nothing , what is this joker doing here?
Cuz I'm not getting ur joke 🤡
Meri Pranju.....♥️♥️♥️
Raat ke 12 baje tum forum pe ho....
Whats going on....
🧐🧐🧐
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Pranju hai woh....
OS kese dekhegi agar aya nahi toh....
Ab write karegi woh...
Phir dekhna...
🤣
Hum sab antaryami toh chod gyani bhi nahi hai....
Behen nahi hoga mujhse,
Maine iss dharti par bus Thesis likhane ke liya janam liya hain 🤣
Originally posted by: YIZSFJTBMTFEF6XX
it was anu aunty meeting HC and pranu!!
What was she meeting them ??
To teach them shouting, crying n OTT Melodrama😡
Originally posted by: BO6AXWX6UAQO44XI
good... you are protecting your mental state 🤣
That's cuz I want it to live for more 5 years 🤪
Originally posted by: RLFIGFIXRUPTT5K3
because i am having fun teasing you today 🤣
Naya kya hain,
You guys get a kick out of roasting me everyday,🤢
Difference is more ppl have joined ur Pranju BBQ party today 😡
Originally posted by: ZFQ4HSY2VRZ73V22
na na bench is reserved for failed students 🤣
Ohhh hooo so its not eligible for me then ??
I'm actually a straight A+++++ student 🤪
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Pranju hum ne tumse kab or humare copyright kab manga....
Tumhare dreams pe....
Ya hum ne kab kaha ki humare dream copy kiya.....
Nahi batao....
Manjari really impacted her mind....
🤣
Humko tag karna isko galat hai lagta ....
🤣
Aaj kya hua hain sabko,
Aaj ke forum main sabe trending HC n PR nahi ,
Pranju n Mosquitoes bite hain, I don't even know what it is ??
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Meri Pranju.....♥️♥️♥️
Raat ke 12 baje tum forum pe ho....
Whats going on....
🧐🧐🧐
Pranu ko Award nahi mila so I'm sad 😭
Very Happy for HC but meri Pranu 💔