Originally posted by: LMW72SSJEMEEXTFG
ok go ahead and roast my skills 🤣
na ji na...lawyers ko kabhi naraz nahi karna chaiye na...😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: LMW72SSJEMEEXTFG
ok go ahead and roast my skills 🤣
na ji na...lawyers ko kabhi naraz nahi karna chaiye na...😂
donno need to find smiley for same pinch😈😈😈Originally posted by: 3L33FVDULELJ7WR2
how many times are we going to pinch each other 😆
Hyeeeee thanks for Sharing...I am in different world today after watching this ❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️ I had to go to party but I am just admiring them and I think I am too late to go now... Sent my husband and son 😂😂🥰😍😍🤩🤣🤣🤩❤️❤️😍😍😍🤩🤩
akshu mein hi faith hai abhi ne disappoint kar diya🤣Originally posted by: AI7SEQ5IPYFIRF7Z
this time akshu will take control....i have faith 🤣
Originally posted by: India_TV
emin wait hi kar rahi thi....😂
Nisha, dekho...aap topic shuru karo...and pages per pages fill honge...😂
Rittika, aap ne to topic per comment kiya...yeh HARSHADFAN...bilkul naam ko saakar karti hain apne...koi bhi topic ho.....bas few words ke baad shuru ho jaati hain....harshad kkitna handsome hai...blah blah blu blu...[LOL}
Sach mein yaar I love him... He is too good yaar 😍😍❤️❤️🥰🤩🤩😍
omg nisha don't miss your party because of this 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Hyeeeee thanks for Sharing...I am in different world today after watching this ❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️ I had to go to party but I am just admiring them and I think I am too late to go now... Sent my husband and son 😂😂🥰😍😍🤩🤣🤣🤩❤️❤️😍😍😍🤩🤩
and some cream too 🤣donno need to find smiley for same pinch😈😈😈
see thats what I said🤣same pinch🤣
Haslo dono jee bhar ke,
3 din baad main bhi tumko yahi puchungi 😤😤😡
Aap ke liye: bas naam hi kafi hai...harshadfan!!!! 😂...sacchi I like it ki aap kitni shiddat se fangiri nibhate ho...😂
he needs to take some lessons from his own dreams 🤣akshu mein hi faith hai abhi ne disappoint kar diya🤣