wonderful precap

update soon

heycookie thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

lovely update

nice move from maan

geet got annoyed with the lawyer was funny

and here arrghh natasha is nuts

last scene geet barging into room was nice i could totally picture her doing that in my head lol

ooohh and i love maan loving his ways !!! 

interesting precap😳

Edited by heycookie - 2 years ago
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maan want Geet outburst her feelings to him he planned very carefully he invited Natasha for dinner Geet jelusly watching maan behaviour to Natasha but maan strictly told to Natasha he can’t think her like good friends too even he warned her don’t interfere his life and don’t talk to Geet too Geet think only about him she came speedy his room nice update 

tellyme thumbnail

Hey Dearies,

Please check this and let me know how this one is. This one I dedicate to @Khwaishfan. It's one her request that I have come up with this FF. 

You wanted something on Arrange Marriage. So here you go but this one has lots of complexity along with showing the arrange marriage.

I have already to FFs on Arrange marriage so i bring this one with different light tp bring some versatility.

It will be completely on blog. I have placed one chapter only to get your views. So many FFs running of mine so don't want to bother you guys with this one now. But just placed one chapter for your review. Please let me know your view on BLOG itself.

FF Page:

https://tellymeanu.wordpress.com/enchanted-2/

Chapter 1

https://tellymeanu.wordpress.com/2022/02/25/enchanted-lets-know-everyone/

Luv

-Anusmiley31

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Waiting

Edited by maangeet.gmmg - 2 years ago
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fabulous part 1 superb Raja sahab our MK fab

asmani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wow wow superb 

I liked it so much.. Maan as Raja Saheb is actually enchanting and i can relate to the story name 

but it is not fair u gave 1 chapter now i am greedy to read more 

but i know u have so many ongoing ff đŸĽş cant even request u to update this one too

will wait patiently  for this one đŸ¤”❤️

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tellyme

Hey Dearies,

Please check this and let me know how this one is. This one I dedicate to @Khwaishfan. It's one her request that I have come up with this FF. 

You wanted something on Arrange Marriage. So here you go but this one has lots of complexity along with showing the arrange marriage.

I have already to FFs on Arrange marriage so i bring this one with different light tp bring some versatility.

It will be completely on blog. I have placed one chapter only to get your views. So many FFs running of mine so don't want to bother you guys with this one now. But just placed one chapter for your review. Please let me know your view on BLOG itself.

FF Page:

https://tellymeanu.wordpress.com/enchanted-2/

Chapter 1

https://tellymeanu.wordpress.com/2022/02/25/enchanted-lets-know-everyone/

Luv

-Anusmiley31

Hi Anu

I so grateful that you considered my request đŸ¤—

Thank you so much😃

Congrats on this Maaneet story!  â­ď¸

I am defn looking forward to reading this FF! 

will comment on the blog đŸ˜Š

gavvvy thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Waiting waiting waiting.please update soon.

tellyme thumbnail

Part 21

“Where is Natasha. It is not correct she stays in this room at this hour” she started looking whole room for Natasha when Maan held her from back

“Shant, Bilkul Shant. Who nahi hai, kahin nahi hai”

He turned her towards him in swift movement, gripping her by her waist and pulling her towards himself

“She is gone” he smiled at her. Geet felt strings of music in her heart but then she looked at him

“What do you mean”

“She left us forever.”

“Why?” “Becauusee” he said slowly removing her hair strands from her face

“I asked her too. She was becoming reason of trouble for something very close to my heart”

Geet looked everywhere other than him. Badly wanting to hear directly

“What thing?” she said in low voice, almost losing control on herself. Ohh she always lost that with his proximity

“Hai kuch… bohut khas” his smile was not stopping as he was seeing her cheeks turning red with his talks

“Chaddo let me talk to her.” Maan placed his hand on his forehead and sat on the bed. Nothing could happen

Geet called Natasha as Maan waited patiently for her to finish her last enquiry. Uff handling big, mature, shrewd clients were much easier than handling his sweet innocent wife.

“Natasha”

“Now why are you calling me Geet. To show me my place in your husband’s life. To show me how you and only you are his priority. To show me that I mean nothing to him”

“No Natasha”

“Geet you can act sweet little wife to your husband, not to me. But the insult that I have faced at hands of you both, you both have to pay. I will file cases against Maan. Then you be ready to save your husband” and she disconnected

Geet looked at Maan confused “Hogaya… happy now” he taunted

“Maan what did you tell her. Maan she is going to file case against you” Geet was all so worried

Maan did not react on her worry “Unlock you phone and give me”

All lost in worry she did as he said “Do you remember her number” “Noooo” Geet was now worried about case against Maan “Good. Now I deleted her number from your cell and you don’t remember it.”

He took his phone and deleted Natasha’s number “Gone from mine too”

Geet kept looking at Maan. He was so relaxed after sending Natasha off. He did not even felt hurt that Natasha would file case against him. Means he really had no feelings for Natasha. Maan has been telling her, explaining her but her guilt was not letting her understand.

Does Maan really want to spend rest of his life with her. Geet’s heart wanted to rejoice and Dance.

“Geet, yeh aanken phaar phaar ker kya dekh rahee ho. It’s already pretty late and your stunts have exhausted me. I am going to sleep”

This brought Geet to her senses “What did you say… Anken Phar Phar ker… why will I see you?”

“Haan dekh tou rahi thee” he took his pillow and went inside the blanket, smiling at catching her.

“Itnee hawa me udne kee jaroorat nahi hai… Yes I was looking at you and you know why”

“I know… My Magic” he teased her further

“AA haa My Magic… Khushphami kee dukan” she went inside the blanket as well. Forgetting in her fight that she has been troubling herself and him from last few days to push him away from her.

“No its called confidence” He said, smiling badly

She turned towards him “Turn this side, I will tell you why I was looking at you”

He abided and turned to look at her beautiful angry face, which looked even more beautiful as she was hiding her feeling in that fake anger

“You have so many answer to give me. I do stunt right?” then suddenly she had tears in her eyes

“What you did today, I will never forgive you” she turned her back to him. Her tears were unstoppable now. Maan was first confused but then remembered the divorce advocate.

He went near her and placed his hand on her shoulder “Geet” she jerked his hand away

But he placed his hand around her waist and went closer to her. Geet closed eyes to ignore his closeness

“Suno Toh” “No, I don’t want to”

He turned her towards him, she turned. How she felt strength less with his closeness that she losses all power of resistance

“I don’t want to talk. Why don’t you understand?” he pulled her closer to him and kissed her forehead.

“Other than pushing me away from you, any punishment” she looked at his face. Does her nearness mean so much to him?

They kept looking at each other, the passion was building up. Maan brushed his lips on hers. Geet opened it slightly for him to take the lead. She was failing in her resistance. The fight against her will had made her weak and now knowing somewhere that he wanted to spend his life with her, her heart was all weak. He rolled his tongue inside her lips. She took a heavy breath and opened her mouth bit more. That was it and Maan fully went inside her. Explored her whole inside with his lips rolling everywhere and his teeth biting hers in between. He pulled her even closer and closer to glue her to him.

Her hand slowly went inside his shirt, feeling his strong muscled back. It aroused her and she crushed herself to him. Her curves crushing to him over her top. His hand went inside her top, she felt so vulnerable. Nothing in her control at all. This was first time; they were actually feeling each other. Geet felt powerless in front of power that he possessed over her.

“Ma-aan” she was breathing heavily “hmmm” he was sucking her near her collar bone. His one hand holding her near him and other feeling the soft skin inside her top

“Bolo na.. ek baar” She looked at him, hopelessly fallen for him. Aise jaise Diwangee char gayee ho  ser per. He stopped and looked at her

“Kya” “Wohi… everyone says na”

He placed her down and went slightly above her “I am not everybody.. I am Maan Singh Khurana. I don’t believe in saying, I believe in doing and showing….”

She pouted “I want to listen” Then something naughty came to his brain. Ohh he so loved troubling his little wifey

“Ok choose one… I say and get done or I do and show. Your choice. You have time till tomorrow evening” and he turned smiled and closed his eyes.

Geet turned other side, getting all angry on him. Just three words he has to say and he is playing games with her.

“And listen, I am not forgiving you ever for that you did today”

“Yesterday.. its past midnight” he teased again, irritating her more

“Don’t challenge me. Tomorrow you are forgiving me on that” he teased further

“No Way”

“All the way” and they drifted to sleep after their sweet banter.

Precap : Pehla Nasha Pehla Khumar

PART 21 - On BLOG

Luv

-Anu🤗

Edited by tellyme - 2 years ago