nice! you are also a lawyer right?Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
it’s okay. I just asked in general. I got a book from London and developed an interest in international corporate laws
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
nice! you are also a lawyer right?Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
it’s okay. I just asked in general. I got a book from London and developed an interest in international corporate laws
Thanks for the tag Nandini…I’m a gynaecologist and a clinical researcher.
wow! Which country?Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Thanks for the tag Nandini…I’m a gynaecologist and a clinical researcher.
Hi Nandini🤗
Thanks for the tag.
I'm Freddie from the UK. I'm a writer, hence my tendency to analyse Indian shows when I should know better by now.😆
Thank you for tagging me. 😳
I see super skilled ppl here! 🤩
I am Ayesha, from Karnataka and i am currently pursuing my Masters in Pharmacy with specialization in Pharmacology.
Nice to meet you! ❤️
Thanks for the tag Nandu 🤗
i am bhavna from Gujarat. 😳
i am working in Convent School admin office.😳
I am Jaskiran ,
Originally from Punjab
currently in Canada
Working as a legal assistant /administrative assistant with Immigration Consultancy - background IT
Love Harshad Chopda and Ankit Gupta ❤️❤️ , my forever favourites since 2007 and 2014 respectively
Riya from Bharat 😆
We have a whole bunch of professionals here😆
Thanks for the tag Nandani🤗
I'm Zenab from Madhya Pradesh . I am pursuing Company Secretary and Masters in commerce with accounting specialization.