Beheno aur bhaiyon!
We all have a thread here to know each other's name and city. Now lets talk professions. What do you all do?
Beheno aur bhaiyon!
We all have a thread here to know each other's name and city. Now lets talk professions. What do you all do?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks for the tag Nandini. I am Nisha from US and working as an IT Engineer.
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Thanks for the tag Nandini. I am Nisha from US and working as an IT Engineer.
wow.. I couldn’t imagine taking anything that involved Physics. I sucked at it 😆
Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
wow.. I couldn’t imagine taking anything that involved Physics. I sucked at it 😆
I am not really into physics. Just develop mobile apps but I really enjoy my work. I changed many fields before I finally started liking what I do.
Thanks for the tag! I'm Pooja and I'm a lawyer in the US!
Hi, I'm Sam from Canada...I went to do my MBBS.. and then life took me on a different route.. and I was teaching for a while... but currently am in the hopes of starting my own business... by my dream job and passion would always be MBBS.
Hi Pooja.. now we know why you always want to sue the makers and everyone else...😆
what field are you shifting to?Originally posted by: jani_faizal
Hi, I'm Sam from Canada...I went to do my MBBS.. and then life took me on a different route.. and I was teaching for a while... but currently am in the hopes of starting my own business... by my dream job and passion would always be MBBS.
Hahaha hi Jani!! It's nice to officially meet you 🤗Originally posted by: jani_faizal
Hi Pooja.. now we know why you always want to sue the makers and everyone else...😆
Thanks for the tag! I'm Pooja and I'm a lawyer in the US!
suggest me a book to learn US corporate laws