Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
yes lets give it a try. If i m not here bye in advance and good day to u . And good night to me 🤣
Good night in advance 🤣 I’ll will be off for 30 mins now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
yes lets give it a try. If i m not here bye in advance and good day to u . And good night to me 🤣
Good night in advance 🤣 I’ll will be off for 30 mins now
yeah there was lot of running. They probably made him run once and then showed the same clip over and over 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
At least he ran a lot….🤣 This is why I enjoy fanfiction Abhays better at least I knew he was a vampire 😭🤣
the man couldn’t even smell Piya at his birthday party 🤣
Oh right super sense which didnt work when needed. He couldnt even smell werewolves 🤣
okies bye see ya either here or tomo 🤣
I dont know what to do now
There are 7 pages to go still
Can Niki finish them before meghana returns?
Janane ke liye padhte rahiye pkyek abhiya AT
Vese lagta to nahi k me ye akele khatam kar sakti hu
So lets hit it. Jinko bhi apne kaan pyare he go away
Metz tujhe bada interest he mere concert me
Oh mere humsafar kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k