Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
When i saw team round i got 2nd thoughts😆Playing in team isnt my cup of coffee (i dont like tea😛) thats why had to thought a little😆
invite bhi nahi kiya 😱
Hote hote nahi hui yaar 🤣 ITV style marriage horahi thi with kidnapped dulhan, you just walked out of mandap and annulled it 🤣
Oh good. Waise bhi annul ho hi jaati. I'm already shaadi shuda. To HR. ☺️
Abey main toh khud kidnap huyi thi. Mere ko pata thodi naa tha ke meri shaadi hone wali hai. 🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
Nahi move me to Basanti. I want to play with Hinna rani pehli baar. 🤣
OMG did you really just shift teams mere liye
Iss khadoos Shreya ki side pehli baar dekhi maine
Thanks Shreyaaaa🤗 ab aayega mazaa...now I have my favs all in my team
Why do I feel like this is gonna become the best game on IF?😭
Agar Bee aur Meekha bhi aa jate Basanti mein, to aur ziada maza aata😭
Guess whos back to host a game😎
Originally posted by: Minionite
Oh good. Waise bhi annul ho hi jaati. I'm already shaadi shuda. To HR. ☺️
Cue the eye-rolls! 🙄
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Agar Bee aur Meekha bhi aa jate Basanti mein, to aur ziada maza aata😭
Against mein aur zyada maza aayega 😈 in group round 👿
Shaadi mein to koi bhi invited nahi tha 🤣 Shaadi ke annulment mein aa jaate to red velvet cake mil jaata 🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
30