Originally posted by: Minionite
Sign me up. I want either Gabbar, Basanti, or Jailor team.
You better come in Basanti team with me😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Minionite
Sign me up. I want either Gabbar, Basanti, or Jailor team.
You better come in Basanti team with me😡
Originally posted by: Minionite
Sign me up. I want either Gabbar, Basanti, or Jailor team.
Basanti aapke upar shobha nhi deta hai makdi maate🤣🤣
Guess kar,pata hai bohot difficult hai but thoda try kar🤪
Originally posted by: Minionite
Sign me up. I want either Gabbar, Basanti, or Jailor team.
Finally someone picked jailor as a choice
Poor jailor 😆
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Bee kab tak aayegi??
Jab uska mood hoga🤣
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Yeh dhokhaa🥺
Yeh nainsaafi🥺
Yeh fareb🥺
Yeh badkismati🥺
Mere saath kyunnnnnn🥺
Mera exam next week se hai aur fir 10 days ka gap aur ek aur exam hai🥺
Mein khelu toh kaise khelu🥺

But life doesn’t gets easier, now after 3.5yrs of corporate experience I can say student life was far better 💀
Enjoy this phase as long as it lasts 🤣
Shreya tumhe apni team last mein pick karni chahiye thi for fairness...warna ab sab tumhari team mein entry maarne ki try kareinge🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
Sign me up. I want either Gabbar, Basanti, or Jailor team.
Jailor for Jerry please 🤣

Winnie you wanna play??😳
Pssstttt pick Basanti team if you do sign up😆
you too Nina ❤️
that game was my first one and it hooked me to the games
Yeah totally same state. That was my first game as well. And it's been 2.5 years still playing these games.
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
30