thank you behen 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
thank you behen 🤣
Arey yaar I was only tagging the people that were online at that time!! You want 10000 tags from me?? Then my love is all yours my Nishaaaa 🤗 From now on, you will be tagged in every single post of mine ❤️ Did not want to spam you yaar!!
No it's ok. I am fine this way ❤️❤️.I told you I want to keep it low. That was my favorite dream too apart from Dooba Dooba so maybe i thought that way. Sorry I am being childish and immature.
Arey yaar you are not being childish and immature at all yaar. I post a lot of bakwas posts and I know you said you only wanted to respond to quality posts yaar 🤣 I agree that this one and Dooba Dooba are the best dreams!!! So much emotion...but I am upset that emotion is missing now from reality. Hoping better days are ahead ❤️Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
No it's ok. I am fine this way ❤️❤️.I told you I want to keep it low. That was my favorite dream too apart from Dooba Dooba so maybe i thought that way. Sorry I am being childish and immature.
Arey yaar you are not being childish and immature at all yaar. I post a lot of bakwas posts and I know you said you only wanted to respond to quality posts yaar 🤣 I agree that this one and Dooba Dooba are the best dreams!!! So much emotion...but I am upset that emotion is missing now from reality. Hoping better days are ahead ❤️
Yeah I want yeh rishta on top 2 back again too yaar... Hope they focus on story and make it more connecting.. Birlas bondings like that jeep scene was so beautiful.. Goenkas bondings .. There are so many beautiful things they can continue showing apart from Abhiras romance...
https://twitter.com/Loveena28/status/1499252716601626624?t=pfTiFB9U2rrIgzSTuvbGHw&s=19
Dr Abhimanyu Birla has earned this respect.. Now itz ur turn Akshara
Totally agree!! Anu Aunty's TRPs are also falling like anything...I think RS is spending too much time and money on his new show. I'm really hoping he gets some sense back and realizes that these 2 shows have brought him so much success. I love sibling bonding too and want to see more of it!! I am especially waiting for Akshu to be included in the Birla sibling dynamic...will be cute 🤗Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Yeah I want yeh rishta on top 2 back again too yaar... Hope they focus on story and make it more connecting.. Birlas bondings like that jeep scene was so beautiful.. Goenkas bondings .. There are so many beautiful things they can continue showing apart from Abhiras romance...
https://twitter.com/ragini2011/status/1499213692285558784?t=bVJAXUZs4oDgLeruvDZoZA&s=19
Abhimanyu true to his words has earned the love that he is being showered today...
It's was his promise ❤Originally posted by: anuandavi
https://twitter.com/ragini2011/status/1499213692285558784?t=bVJAXUZs4oDgLeruvDZoZA&s=19
Abhimanyu true to his words has earned the love that he is being showered today...
He fought so hard for this!! He deserves all of the love in the world from the Goenkas!!Originally posted by: anuandavi
https://twitter.com/ragini2011/status/1499213692285558784?t=bVJAXUZs4oDgLeruvDZoZA&s=19
Abhimanyu true to his words has earned the love that he is being showered today...
He fought so hard for this!! He deserves all of the love in the world from the Goenkas!!
Ab war at his place
https://www.instagram.com/p/DX0VCgaiNXl/?igsh=MXV3bTRybHVkcDVubA== Abheera maira mukti feed food to each other Ar sits on other side on a sofa...
42