You really liked Kangana in thalaivi!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You really liked Kangana in thalaivi!
Another symbolism which I wrote in another thread
Shivi is the foundation of Priya and Ram's relationship. Any next step, she plays an important part. Remember the croissant made by Priya which Shivi offered, Ram realizes his feelings after that (Lohri+accident). Now Shivi is again playing a part for the relationship to enter the next level which is only possible if Vedika exits
This hand hold...will go down in my History of Favourite Hand-Holds
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZL0mrPPGIR/?utm_medium=copy_link
Also, it was Shivi who got that vessel with milk for removing the bangles. She even said she wants to call Priya her bhabhi. This means Priya is now completely Ram's wife and not Akshay's sister. I guess in each point of Raya life, Shivi will play an important role. She wanted Akshay to stay back which caused Akshay to get suspicious of Vedika (read not Ram)
Oh! I genuinely hated it, maybe because I watched in Tamil. I was really shocked at the audacity to release it as a bilingual without lipsync in a single scene! Everytime I see your signature I get shocked again and again that's why. Please ignore😭
Originally posted by: TUDL3TWNL6U7Z6OR
Also, it was Shivi who got that vessel with milk for removing the bangles. She even said she wants to call Priya her bhabhi. This means Priya is now completely Ram's wife and not Akshay's sister. I guess in each point of Raya life, Shivi will play an important role. She wanted Akshay to stay back which caused Akshay to get suspicious of Vedika (read not Ram)
I love Shivi so much from start I hope they keep her realistic and don't pull her into either sides of stereotype.
Originally posted by: SONIA441
This hand hold...will go down in my History of Favourite Hand-Holds
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZL0mrPPGIR/?utm_medium=copy_link
Ye kab tha
Girl I love you😘 👍🏼
I was thinking same and you put that thought in words.
Shivi is going to play a very integral role in raya's journey throughout, and that has been proved by the story itself. Everytime Raya enter a new phase shivi will be the catalyst in that.❤️
Originally posted by: RitikaS99
Girl I love you😘 👍🏼
I was thinking same and you put that thought in words.
Shivi is going to play a very integral role in raya's journey throughout, and that has been proved by the story itself. Everytime Raya enter a new phase shivi will be the catalyst in that.❤️
@ tirchinazar don't know why but my tags are not working.
When akki was accused of harassment by Anjali in Bakery after that.