She wasn’t too far from it tbh 🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She wasn’t too far from it tbh 🤣

Pheobe was one of the og naagins😳😳😳
Seems like it, and also the sweetest and most superior naagin 😍 Ekta was inspired
HAWWWW How can you say that about Pheebs?? 😭😭
The show needs to be sued because they didn’t let this two hug. 😭😭🤬
And I agreed with it…oopsie daisy 🚶♀️ 😭Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
HAWWWW How can you say that about Pheebs?? 😭😭

No, the show can’t be sued 🥺 But yeah, they have no hug gif online 😭 Maybe they have hugged but nobody made a gif out of it, Im going to need to watch the whole show for that, which I will super soon 🤣Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
The show needs to be sued because they didn’t let this two hug. 😭😭🤬
Why would you do that??Originally posted by: LazyBing
And I agreed with it…oopsie daisy 🚶♀️ 😭
![]()
Then I need to sue everyone on the internet 🤬 who makes gifs.Originally posted by: LazyBing
No, the show can’t be sued 🥺 But yeah, they have no hug gif online 😭 Maybe they have hugged but nobody made a gif out of it, I'm going to need to watch the whole show for that, which I will super soon 🤣
I thought the world loves these naagins in Ekta’s show 🤣 I did regret saying that the second I said it but it was too late to take my words back 🥲
I did call her the sweetest and most superior naagin though if that makes up for it at all🤣