Are yr ye gaana confession k promo me dikhaya bt changed to aye ho meri..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Are yr ye gaana confession k promo me dikhaya bt changed to aye ho meri..
le tu ek aur leOriginally posted by: QueeN456
Are yr ye gaana confession k promo me dikhaya bt changed to aye ho meri..
https://twitter.com/Feminist_Radha/status/1498872635505389568?s=20&t=cJZfUfi5pJr5SNSO2fdzlw
Yr radha ff update kiye kya..
Arya for you
Tags not working so khud hi dhoond lena
https://twitter.com/nushwhoosh/status/1498833115946442756?s=21
Neen, thank you 😘😘😘
maine khud doond liya 🤣
yet to watch the full episode, only watched the hug,
Smitha you should ask for credit dude
Will not say much today, no words ... Last few days se itni galiyan dene ke baad aaj bola toh will totally sound like Kavya 2.0 😒...
GK was fabulous... each emotion , expression ... have never seen an actor emote so well 👏 Kodus to him for normalising men can cry without looking like a weakling or Devdas ... He just owned the episode !!!
Even I felt I love You from Anu and forehead kiss ka scope tha ... I’m guessing DKP inke harek moment se TRP squeeze kArega so we have to be patient ☺️
Can’t wait for our bad boy to get down to bijnus 😉
u guys already saw this?

Chal jhooti 🤪- 24 hante ke andar you went from detached to "wouldn't call it detached, but attached bilkul nahi hoon".
Is vakya ka cheerharan karke iska interpretation nikala jaaye.
Bro! I have a heart, I can't help being happy today. But they're still shooting in the same clothes! This day is long! Next kand ke liye I will not be sad, I promise you mad things will happen! 🤪
Kitna mast lag raha hai 😘😘😘
btw, one ring 💍 is missing 🤔😉🤣
behen ring ka lekha jokha to tu hi rakh sakti h
hands aur fingers tere h na😳