Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sunshine36
Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I will be posting the review late. I stayed awake entire night and cant think straight now. Wil post when I wake up🤗🤗 .
I did watch the epi and its a must must watch..dont miss it! Will come back soon🥰❤
Thank you dear! Will look forward for your review🤗
Originally posted by: _SilentSoul_
I’ve a strong feeling that MaAn marriage will take place soon. Other DKP show started leads’ marriage track. Another SP show is also showing marriage track soon. And these tracks work well for TRPs. So who knows? 🤷🏻♀️😁
Me too want to see it happening…something simple and elegant like a temple marriage would be great
DKP is known for their lavish wedding tracks. 😆 But then in case of Anupamaa, they are very kanjoos I know. 😆 So, I’d love a temple marriage as well but I also want to see pro-MaAn family members dancing on some wedding song and having fun too with MaAn in the centre I wishOriginally posted by: arya212002
Me too want to see it happening…something simple and elegant like a temple marriage would be great
ye icchayein kabhi khatam nahi hoti🤣🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/WazihaNSonchita/status/1498838497943195650?s=20&t=RM6ZS4xikAHHtI_FkozFEA
This is so touching....no words.
Originally posted by: arya212002
Me too want to see it happening…something simple and elegant like a temple marriage would be great
This PH never does simple marriage.. MaAn marriage will bring trp so they might go for grand wedding
Originally posted by: _SilentSoul_
DKP is known for their lavish wedding tracks. 😆 But then in case of Anupamaa, they are very kanjoos I know. 😆 So, I’d love a temple marriage as well but I also want to see pro-MaAn family members dancing on some wedding song and having fun too with MaAn in the centre I wish
I know they are for lavish wedding so that they can stretch it, add drama n gain TRP.
but character arc n storyline ke hisaab se simple wedding suits more… it will be more pure and elegant like their love. Yes all the rasam should happen, as they will have to enjoy that per wedding phase too .
I am super content😭 heart is still throbbing thats the intensity. I mean there is no single moment in entire episode of disappointment, such powerful act they 2 put. I love how Anuj finally show his disappointment or consideration. Those words of not even know how a dulha can feel is how much he is deprived off in his life. He too deserve a partner like Anu and more than of Anu I guess. He deserve to be loved, cared, pampered and most important a one person who he can his only. Am so overwhelmed.
And boss they both screams 🔥🔥 magnetic intensity 🥰🥰❤️💘
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
6