Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sunshine36
Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I will be posting the review late. I stayed awake entire night and cant think straight now. Wil post when I wake up🤗🤗 .
I did watch the epi and its a must must watch..dont miss it! Will come back soon🥰❤
Will wait..take ur time but come soon😆😆..review ke Bina epi adhura he...review padhke firse dekhugi me to😆😆😁
the first ever male itv character.. jiski saasein itni tezz chalti hai
Originally posted by: arya212002
Ab toh haq se naughtiness dikhayega … Post her yes and hug, there is a lot of confidence in him and Anu is shy ☺️… ab maza aayega with the flirting
He said like Diwali mein jaise tilak lagaya ab lag raha hai ki maang mein laga doo ye sindoor. He is too impatient🤣🤣
She too is .. then she says u will fill infront of all aise chupke se lagaya toh kya lagaya
Let's see how their equation change now.🫂 I am excited but trying not to be too excited ..learned it the hard way....
Now bas Devika aa jaaye aur empire waapis mil jaaye to hamara Janam safal ho jaaye.😊🤣🤣🤣🤣
FD ke dil ki murad puri hote hue🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/Onlylekha1/status/1498830963307999232?s=20&t=MnsKKgGMbumUXuuEx0CkOQ
arey mera grey.......
Six months of Anuj Kapadia
anujkapadia_gauravkhanna (ak_gk) Sneha
@AnujkapadiaG
·Happy 6 months of #AnujKapadia#Anupamaa #GauravKhanna #6monthsofAnuj
This collage is so precise...the progression
I’ve a strong feeling that MaAn marriage will take place soon. Other DKP show started leads’ marriage track. Another SP show is also showing marriage track soon. And these tracks work well for TRPs. So who knows? 🤷🏻♀️😁
Originally posted by: sunshine36
Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I will be posting the review late. I stayed awake entire night and cant think straight now. Wil post when I wake up🤗🤗 .
I did watch the epi and its a must must watch..dont miss it! Will come back soon🥰❤
Ok sunny chalega... Itni excited thi kya.. Soyi nhi.. 🤣🤣🤣 sry joking.. 🤣🤣🤣
Ab tharki boy dekhna hai😝😝😝😝
Bilkul...bahut hogaye sanskar aur maryada...ab hume jazbaat dekhne hai, woh bhi tharki😆
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
6