Precap Link : Pyaar vs Parivaar- Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

774

Views

25.7k

Users

27

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

Sunshine_H thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: EOHQ4JSX56EZ2S7E

hayyyeee humara Neil.... abhira ka biggest shipper 🤗 papa Birla is being saved for the episode...they don't want to give his look away 🤣


Neil always represents.....🥰


US.....🤗


The whole Abhira fandom.... ♥️♥️♥️♥️


U7VCYOILCBWRWGEI thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: PHZBSQDBDAUWSQ2N


No ladders. Only entwined snakes. And let's not forget Ludo 🤣

I am telling the mods to mark all of your posts as matured content automatically 🤣
Sunshine_H thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: UVZOYUFMW3C6IRNT

na na... SP doesn't post dream sequences...that is how everyone knew Saami Saami would be real too 🤣 I think this is Abhi's way of manaoing Akshu... he will bring an entire Bharat for her proposal 🤗


Same pinch.....😇


i also said that....🤗


I also think its real..... ♥️♥️♥️


Sunshine_H thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NHF7PE3BAIAWCFHC

they are saving their joint performance for the sangeet 🤣


They will perform on Senorita....


Right now Papa Birla skipped because....


Manish is still weak....


🤣


U7VCYOILCBWRWGEI thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Imhaisha


Same pinch.....😇


i also said that....🤗


I also think its real..... ♥️♥️♥️


this is why we are soul sisters 🤗 and we don't even have copyrights 🤣
U7VCYOILCBWRWGEI thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Imhaisha


They will perform on Senorita....


Right now Papa Birla skipped because....


Manish is still weak....


🤣


oh haan he is being respectful of his lover...how kind 🤣
rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Imhaisha


Humare wanting se not wanting....😉


kuch nahi hota hai.... 😅


woh hi hoga joh RS chahega...🙏🏻


Hum RS ke saath hai.....😇


joh faisla lenghe hum fans keliye ..... 🤗


Abhira ki shaadi kahi lenge.... 🥳🥳🥳


🤗

haan hmein sab manjoor hai


ji humein manjoor hai RS ka ye faisla🤪

MBQHCQBGWVQMPTEJ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: GWRSHEMXTLBN7K5L

I am telling the mods to mark all of your posts as matured content automatically 🤣


Yaar you can't blame me! I gave a sweet normal goodnight. You started the snakes and ladders. I couldn't resist. 🤣🤣

rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: UOWNHXFAZIADLV3K

girls see its the same song that they sang to each other....all of their dreams are coming true... looks like birlas will agree and entire family is here with the rishta 🤗

Yes m sure and akshu will also sing tere naal main aawangi sasural main jaaewangi❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sunshine_H thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) Thumbnail 4th Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha179

Will bade papa do naagin dance in barat 😜😜 Akshu won't be shocked 🙈🙈😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣


I will love it..... ♥️


Naksh used to do....


🤣

I also want Badepapa Ag Anand and Papa birla doing Naagin dance in Bharat.... 🤗🤗🤗

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".