hope akshu dont have any mantro ka gyaan to have babies like kunti🤣Originally posted by: MN75WNKDMM7HZC36
wahi toh... where will the baby come from?? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
hope akshu dont have any mantro ka gyaan to have babies like kunti🤣Originally posted by: MN75WNKDMM7HZC36
wahi toh... where will the baby come from?? 🤣
But Abhi is more fit....
And Akshu is more thin...
🤣
We innocent souls you calling us bad influence😈😈😈😈Originally posted by: QUXUOHVI7O2D22UF
both of you are bad influences 🤣
I love it 🤣what is wrong with editors🤣 its so funny
haan yaar they are downgrading our abhira's looks 🤣 but they still look cute na
lo ji.... devil is good influence kya?? 🤣We innocent souls you calling us bad influence😈😈😈😈
i guess ye mera deewanapan haiOriginally posted by: FPND2XCFTUOYKYW7
I am still waiting for my song too 🤣 do you remember or should I post it again??? 😆
Pinga ka ek scene nahi aya....😅
You want baby...
Matlab kuch bhi....😏
Hamari feelings ka kya..... 🥺
🤣
finally I got your joke behen 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
I have already.....🤣
Hamede she is beautiful....♥️♥️♥️
I just love her a lot....🥰
Did you see Ask laftan anlamaz....😅
I just enjoyed it.... 🤗