Tejo: Forgiveness or Amnesia?

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Dear makers and writers,

WTF is up with Tejo's character? She's a smart, intelligent, independent, educated mature woman. All fair. But she also loves her family, a lot. A little bit too much, enough that it often blindsides her. OK.

However, what's up with giving her amnesia when it comes to all the pain, suffering she goes through at the hands of everyone? She's a mature kind person who understands people make mistakes, and she being an idealistic person, forgives everyone. Fair enough. But what is it with her never confronting anyone about what they did?

Let's start with her loving family where she's born. You've done such a great job to whitewash them.

Her mom belittles her job, her passion, her honest dreams... because she is not a gold digger who wants a Canadian guy. Her family, her sister forces her to give up everything she believed in, her dreams, so that they could use her to fulfill their own. And it ends up in the worst way, emotionally scarring her. Yet she's on good terms with everyone, doesn't confront her ridiculous family even once.

Then the Virks. Amrik, mummy G, Machhi, and to an extent even Fateh blamed her for everything. As if it was her fault that F lost the  job and Jasmine turned out to be a selfish greedy bitch who just wanted Canada ticket (what a surprise😵). Let's see chameli first. She says the worst things about Tejo, yet two days in, not only T forgives her, starts playing happy sisters again, she drags Fateh in family family too.

Mummy G acts like a complete bitch with her, yet she makes it her goal to bring simran di back... why? Not your responsibility.

Fateh. Less said the better. He cheated on her, humiliated her, gaslighted  her, and she even got physically hurt as she walked on glass while confronting him. Your lollipop scene of him being so worried about a little  scratch was laughable as you forgot just how much blood there was that night. He changed  though. OK, that's believable, you did a great job at that. Tejo would return to him, because she never stopped loving him, and now she absolutely adores him. Fair enough. But where is her confrontation/conversation? How can you make it believable that she doesn't need a proper closure?

Angad. Y'all do remember that he purposely got into an accident to stop her from leaving? Or the fact that he schemed with Jasmine? Or that he manhandled, dragged Tejo,misbehaved with her. and she forgot and forgave him because he cried?

FFs fix this flaw. Everyone evolves, grows as a character. Please do it with Tejo too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's funny how Tejo is not at all bothered by the fact that Angad helped J with the accident case. If it was not for him then all this wouldn't have happened.

They slowly seem to take fatejo confrontation route , we gotta wait but in real sense it should have happened by now!! They have missed a crucial part of Fatejo by focusing on surprises and atrangi shaadi

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 08_maria

It's funny how Tejo is not at all bothered by the fact that Angad helped J with the accident case. If it was not for him then all this wouldn't have happened.

They slowly seem to take fatejo confrontation route , we gotta wait but in real sense it should have happened by now!! They have missed a crucial part of Fatejo by focusing on surprises and atrangi shaadi

That's just🤪

Like if a guy proposed to me, got unstable, acted violent, made a criminal scheme to get me... I certainly won't say... Yaaa we're just good friends. 

Until these makers give a confrontation, imma just pretend that it's priyankit doing this cutesy stuff. 

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

That's just🤪

Like if a guy proposed to me, got unstable, acted violent, made a criminal scheme to get me... I certainly won't say... Yaaa we're just good friends. 

Until these makers give a confrontation, imma just pretend that it's priyankit doing this cutesy stuff. 

I switched off my brain the moment Tejo told Fateh that she and Angad are just friends ,that too good friends

Tejo definitely has short term memory loss problem hence she never confronts the people who did wrong to her😵