Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
They make us come back and feel guilty for ignoring their 50 tags .. So I understand you completely 😂😂
Arre, y shld we let u gals go... Kahi bhi jao, aana to wapas yahi he.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
They make us come back and feel guilty for ignoring their 50 tags .. So I understand you completely 😂😂
Arre, y shld we let u gals go... Kahi bhi jao, aana to wapas yahi he.
Isko jaldi mat niptana Rajan sir like you did with love realization tracks. Give long proper shadi drama like og akshara used to have
difficult to choose…but I’ll be team abhi ❤️so excited to watch this….love love the pic n video
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
Isko jaldi mat niptana Rajan sir like you did with love realization tracks. Give long proper shadi drama like og akshara used to have
Bilkul…this is one super long wedding track I’ll not say no to …no rushing sequences like everything else
Originally posted by: FNLWSDKI5AIK5JF6
don't insult saami saami...that was gold 🤣
Of course it was gold. And this one is going to be platinum 🤣
Originally posted by: jollyismyname
ha ha....I know...I do feel left out but it is what it is,,
I am telling you I was almost sure to stay away from forum today but again came back
I feel it’s yet another Akshara’s cheesy dream 🤣🤣Originally posted by: WI7QWGNXKTTRUDBT
YUPPIE!!
Waise, what IS that they are doing?
Some song like they did the Saami Saami dance?
exactly... I like the way you think 🤣Originally posted by: PWCL2ITSNHTW5SWP
Of course it was gold. And this one is going to be platinum 🤣
Merko Terese turu wala lobe ho gya h
i loved saami saamiOriginally posted by: VUV5PXZSXWS34I24
Of course it was gold. And this one is going to be platinum 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/DW2jq2zCRPP/?igsh=bGE3dnprZmpucjZ1 Abheera remembered Tanya's words why are you thinking of ar bhayya Abheera sees...
19