Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Aur Shadi😕?
Wohi toh bol rahi hoon, mera bas chale toh in 2-3 years I will also be an unmarried university student like your cousin😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Aur Shadi😕?
Wohi toh bol rahi hoon, mera bas chale toh in 2-3 years I will also be an unmarried university student like your cousin😆
marriage is a punishment for men mera hubby kehi dailogue daily kehta hai 😂😂😂
Shaadi maut jaisi hai honi to hai hi darna kya, rukna kya, ghabrana kya?
Originally posted by: OA6AWBPIULMCJBGQ
Visions - not to put you on the spot, but as the rare male in our group, what are your views on marriage?
Bhai shaadi ke liye views bana liya to shaadi kar na paunga kabhi
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
marriage is a punishment for men mera hubby kehi dailogue daily kehta hai 😂😂😂
Not really, it is a blessing for men. Zindagi Asaan ho jati hai
I shouldn't have gotten married 26 saal sy phly😵😵😵Originally posted by: DCD6D7V266VC73KI
Wohi toh bol rahi hoon, mera bas chale toh in 2-3 years I will also be an unmarried university student like your cousin😆
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I shouldn't have gotten married 26 saal sy phly😵😵😵
Accha kiya jaldi kar li, buzurgo ko compromise karne me pareshani zyada hoti hai
See. This is exactly what I am talking about. It is so beneficial to men, and not really for women but is marketed as something that men hate and women want. 😅
Bravo👏👏👏
Few men will admit this fact.
But for girls🤔 shadi ki wajah sy life change ho jati hai 😫
I think it works both ways - you have someone whom you love and who is good to you, and you both can grow together. Right now, I am living life completely on my own terms. But if in 10 years, I decide I want to get married, it might be very difficult to find someone who will genuinely be a good match...
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I shouldn't have gotten married 26 saal sy phly😵😵😵