sooo beautiful 😻Originally posted by: MZAW56XD7MV6JVBV
https://twitter.com/Amansaleem25/status/1497941746201899012?s=20&t=63puGiORdkxf-RfYDNcomw look girls another beautiful vm 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
sooo beautiful 😻Originally posted by: MZAW56XD7MV6JVBV
https://twitter.com/Amansaleem25/status/1497941746201899012?s=20&t=63puGiORdkxf-RfYDNcomw look girls another beautiful vm 🤗
learned from you meri disco wali dhokla 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
sooo beautiful 😻
All all the “kyun” fan base
https://twitter.com/alshaiema/status/1497929835045343238?s=21
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
All all the “kyun” fan base
https://twitter.com/alshaiema/status/1497929835045343238?s=21
one of the best scenes on ITV I have ever seen yaar…a different emotion with each time he said it ❤️❤️❤️
The best scene ever a ITV ML can do....🥳🥳🥳
With just a single word....🔥
HC expressed so many emotions..... 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I just get so much immersed in him and in his character.... 🥰🥰🥰
I just love the Kyu scene... ❤️❤️❤️❤️
HC and Pranali rocked the scene with their skills.... 😍😍😍
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
She is druggie...From day 1 i am saying this...
It's the actress's face.. she doesn't suit this role especially for Kairav
Well, to me Mayank has his personality that fits perfectly for Kairav..His words are very respectful..mature...
Same, I had actually thought that she has run away from rehab.
Akshu abd harsh kitna big wala J feel kar rahe honge…. Yeh makers trial mode per hain… saari jodiyan try kar rahe hain…. Pata nahi kaun si final karen😝😝😝😝😝