Anupama Live Updates and MEGA Episode Discussions Thread 27 Feb 2022- Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

154

Views

12.2k

Users

21

Likes

500

Frequent Posters

shriz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SWKGIRVG6BUADA6O


Yeh Anuj bhi pagal hai... Randomly kisi se bhi 26 years kaun pyaar karta hai, i mean she could've become a serial killer since college,. phir bhi!


I think he deserves this torture. If you see a toxic family, you need to run away from them not run into them. The fool that he is!


I want Anu to say no, I'm already a daadi, i can't.get married, then I want Anuj to freaking move on, find a nice woman, who loves him back and isn't a sadist or a self sacrificing fool, who has a stable job and a nice family which accepts their relationship happily, and welcomes him into their lives and their home.

bro it's not only anu whom I hate...now i hate Anuj equally 🙂

I swear I will slap him if he ever says that he loves his sister as much as he loves anu😪


He neither loves himself not his sister...his only priority in life is to love anu🤡

Nany thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kras1

Inka janamdin thodi manaya jayega inki to jayanti manayi jayegi

ANUPAMA JAYANTI🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ohhh God....u made my day🤣

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nany

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ohhh God....u made my day🤣

abe ye vanraj ne bola aaj 🤣🤣
VXIYDNJHT6SU633F thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nany

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ohhh God....u made my day🤣


Yeh V ka dialogue tha!

10Messi thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shriz

bro it's not only anu whom I hate...now i hate Anuj equally 🙂

I swear I will slap him if he ever says that he loves his sister as much as he loves anu😪


He neither loves himself not his sister...his only priority in life is to love anu🤡

ayeh tujhe ab samajh aaya hai 6 mahine baad?🤪

khair der aaaye durust aaye.😎

or haan ek chamaat meri taraf say bhi dono ko😎

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: G5SOG6H3K3HHHQS2


Yeh Anuj bhi pagal hai... Randomly kisi se bhi 26 years kaun pyaar karta hai, i mean she could've become a serial killer since college,. phir bhi!


I think he deserves this torture. If you see a toxic family, you need to run away from them not run into them. The fool that he is!


I want Anu to say no, I'm already a daadi, i can't.get married, then I want Anuj to freaking move on, find a nice woman, who loves him back and isn't a sadist or a self sacrificing fool, who has a stable job and a nice family which accepts their relationship happily, and welcomes him into their lives and their home.


https://i.imgur.com/cqcmRfD.jpg

10Messi thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

While watching I thought what a joke🤣

it was a joke.. thought toh bohat peeche reh gaya hai🤣

shriz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sporthy_smile28

Ya aur nahi toh kya Anu ne cake kata itni badi baat jo hai


We need to sit and watch k how she has cut a single piece and fed everyone from the same ye toh bahi sirf anupama hi kar sakti hai


So we got a maha episode to watch and learn😎


N don't get me started on Mukku matlab we got her character into the show only to handover Ak empire to Vanraj,🤔


Matlab is this indirect love story of Anuj n vanraj🤣


Imagine anuj saying "Mai apne zindagi bhar ki kamai tere haat kar raha hu vanraj ab sab tere haat me hai "

OMG i didn't realise this show has a Gay angle😲

the only purpose of mukku in the show was to make the viewers aware that there is a song called muqabla🤡
Nany thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kras1

abe ye vanraj ne bola aaj 🤣🤣

Bhai usko dekhne ki meri himmat nai to I don't know 🤣

Mere liye to tu boli vahi leke chal ri🤣🤣 n vese b vo b galat nai he😆anupama Jayanti manegi ab🤣

Oohhh I m saying he is right whatever...still hate him 😳

Nany thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Mere liye reeti ka he😳😳😳

V ko dekhne ki himmat aur samay dono nai he😆

Related Topics

Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Changers · 5 months ago

Rajan takes inspire from Ekta after KSSKBT new twist, now Anupama to take 20 years leap, Rupali to play collage Gen Z girl just like Akashdeep...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 7 days ago

Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 8 days ago

Anupamaa 22, 23 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 11 days ago

Anupamaa 19, 20 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 10 days ago

Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".