haina haina tujhe bhi laga na
Mujhe laga sirf main hi pagal hu jo aisa soch rahi 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
haina haina tujhe bhi laga na
Mujhe laga sirf main hi pagal hu jo aisa soch rahi 😆
OMFG when will they stop making her wait for big occasions to tell Anuj important things. Aargh I'm angry at myself now. I bet you she'll reconsider this stupid proposal because of some kinjal business. Effin waste of time!
Just like everyone on this show, I need some therapy!
I think the universe is serving me justice for thinking about anupama instead of a blooming world war
I m also in the boat
🤣
Akhand 🤬 tha ye.
she wants to take a break that's why she is leaving
haina haina tujhe bhi laga na
Mujhe laga sirf main hi pagal hu jo aisa soch rahi 😆
No,not just you ree... I'm so irritated i want to go back to sleep but can't because this stretching the smallest things has pushed me overboard...
I can't take it anymore!
Originally posted by: Miniwatch
OMFG when will they stop making her wait for big occasions to tell Anuj important things. Aargh I'm angry at myself now. I bet you she'll reconsider this stupid proposal because of some kinjal business. Effin waste of time!
Just like everyone on this show, I need some therapy!
I think the universe is serving me justice for thinking about anupama instead of a blooming world war
So true. Upar se such a crappy story line. Bhai Anuj ko bhi Malvika ki tarah wapas bhej to bz i can't see makers again glorifying V. Maybe my love for Anuj is less then hate for V😆
Anupama's daily routine:
Wake up
Dance in the kitchen
Fight Mr Shah (in case he is not at home go to office)
Go to dance academy (as if she has not already danced at every possible location on earth)
Think about marriage once in a day (may be discuss with baapu g)
Sleep
Wake up
Repeat 🔁
Originally posted by: Miniwatch
OMFG when will they stop making her wait for big occasions to tell Anuj important things. Aargh I'm angry at myself now. I bet you she'll reconsider this stupid proposal because of some kinjal business. Effin waste of time!
Just like everyone on this show, I need some therapy!
I think the universe is serving me justice for thinking about anupama instead of a blooming world war
THank god i didn't watch and I knew today's episode would be filler. Mahalollipop!!
Now I feel that I do not waste my time on this. tks for your update guys.
Yeah, but don't worry, it will bring you no joy. Twitter pe clips dekh lena
maine aaj tak nahi boli ye baatOriginally posted by: Miniwatch
No,not just you ree... I'm so irritated i want to go back to sleep but can't because this stretching the smallest things has pushed me overboard...
I can't take it anymore!
But story is loosing its grip
Jabse in logo ne har cheej chewing gum ke jaisi khichni start ki h
And now it is getting more and more irritating with each passing day
Rajan takes inspire from Ekta after KSSKBT new twist, now Anupama to take 20 years leap, Rupali to play collage Gen Z girl just like Akashdeep...
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
15