Abhimanyu forgot about his dream of Akshu burning like Sati
He said not to repeat that for him
Now in anger hope he doesn’t ruin
Abhimanyu forgot about his dream of Akshu burning like Sati
He said not to repeat that for him
Now in anger hope he doesn’t ruin
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Bahut dino baad dream.... Episode with end when Manish comes to Birla House
makers se zyada hun jaante hain!!😝😝
Wish she won't dream abhi in that shiv parvati wala costume 🙈🙈🙈
So we are back to Dream Bhira again...we better get shirtless Abhi 90% of the episode with a really good precap to make up for this...
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
So we are back to Dream Bhira again...we better get shirtless Abhi 90% of the episode with a really good precap to make up for this...
It will be all goenka episode
Abhi just watching her video
Monday tandav
yaar I had high hopes for todays episode....ab monday tak wait karna padega... thse people can beat Mungerilala ke hasin spane ka record with their dreams...
Originally posted by: DOS74F5ZD2YOESTN
RS has 3 favorite things in this world. Number 1= Anu Aunty. Number 2= Shirtless Abhi. Number 3= Crying Abhi 🤣
Can I order Number 2 please... I'll take that anyday... and a bit of Number 3 is okay too except it breaks my heart...
yes...#2 top priority and instead of crying abhi I will modify and take angry abhi...
Originally posted by: jollyismyname
yes...#2 top priority and instead of crying abhi I will modify and take angry abhi...
If we are allowed to modify.. I'll take #2 ( like you said top most priority), and then flirting Abhi for me... dil ka sukoon.
Originally posted by: 4OVH2O4DH3SB3533
please I don't want any more pink newspapers and heart shaped sunglasses 🤣
You got better than that today🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0