Post here now.. leave that poor thread 😆
Post here now.. leave that poor thread 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Now I was looking at the annulment track, I think last time Brinda saves the marriage, so this time, Ram's friends will be involved too. Today, Alefia, Ajay and Aanchal are shooting in the cafe, so they will do something to make sure Vedika is ousted from KM
Ram is so partial!! Kaala nail paint and lipstick is only limited to his dear ex! He seems to be n expert in makeup!!🤣
nazar aapki tirchi… shooting ki bhi pal pal ki kabar Rakti hai😆Originally posted by: L7BMEUHXKQWHKRCD
Now I was looking at the annulment track, I think last time Brinda saves the marriage, so this time, Ram's friends will be involved too. Today, Alefia, Ajay and Aanchal are shooting in the cafe, so they will do something to make sure Vedika is ousted from KM
Logic please!! Who asks permission from somebody to talk to/tell truth to one’s wife!! Ridiculous!! Why he is discussing this with his ex at all? Nothing makes sense still! ML is made so weak in every way!!
I just saw it now, behen. I revisited annulment track too
Pls, behen. I dont want to repeat again - Ram is the best husband one can get! Period
Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor
Post here now.. leave that poor thread 😆
Thank God...Aap aagayi 😆
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
wow indiaforums behaviour! we have became a meme
I didn't get if we're Happy to be a Meme or Not 
Koi samjhado iss buddhu ko kuch.