Episode na dekhne se itni shanti Milti hai.. ye muje Abhi tak nahi pata🤣… will watch next week may be?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Episode na dekhne se itni shanti Milti hai.. ye muje Abhi tak nahi pata🤣… will watch next week may be?
Next week bhi mat dekh, behen. Kangan kaand will drag. Confrontation se dekhna
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid
Episode na dekhne se itni shanti Milti hai.. ye muje Abhi tak nahi pata🤣… will watch next week may be?
Are next week is all about chooda kand. I think next Friday will be date night.
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid
see, you too started to get the hang of guessing gusofied sequences😆 … like this only we used to figure out a lot in the past, also nail paints give a cue too🤣
Tum bhool rahi ho, I am seasoned: IPKKND experienced. 😆
Gosh, I am ADDICTED to BALH 2. 🤣
Mods.. edt please 🙏
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid
Episode na dekhne se itni shanti Milti hai.. ye muje Abhi tak nahi pata🤣… will watch next week may be?
You can watch. I skipped Nandini and Vedika scenes.
Tum bhool rahi ho, I am seasoned: IPKKND experienced. 😆
Gosh, I am ADDICTED to BALH 2. 🤣
Ye log itni lol worthy episodes dete hai everyone is addicted that's why we all are rambling so much na ki edt khatam ho jata hai itni jaldi 🤣
Last 2 days, makers, actors everyone are giving positive BTS 🤣 So we are heard. Also one thing is there, even if NM or DP didnt say those dialogues about nailpaints or lipstick while shooting, those could have been improvised during sound recording, it could have been done one day prior to airing too. Maybe it was done that way too
that too…😆 shooting schedule and sequences bhi unse jyada hum note kar rahe hai🤣
Tum bhool rahi ho, I am seasoned: IPKKND experienced. 😆
Gosh, I am ADDICTED to BALH 2. 🤣
Originally posted by: RitikaS99
Ye log itni lol worthy episodes dete hai everyone is addicted that's why we all are rambling so much na ki edt khatam ho jata hai itni jaldi 🤣
Yes. I am glad they learned not to shove Komolika type characters down our throats. They didn't know the power of the internet till now?
That way 4Lions is so internet savvy.