Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
Its vvvv likely a house
If its a house.. Then it is better than buying a bike👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
Its vvvv likely a house
If its a house.. Then it is better than buying a bike👍🏼
Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
Its vvvv likely a house
I am not sure if it’s a house. They are just starting to demolish and rebulid their old development where the family used to live until they moved to this new house in 2019. The construction of the other house will take sometime.
He talked about a new bike in his new year interview, so could be it.
Btw he still didn't tell.. Why should we stay tuned... Mithayi bhijwaega kya😆
He's so excited
And I get happy by seeing your signature🤣
Well he's my childhood crush☺️ and he's haaawtttt
Main team Vaishu... Jo bolegi uske sath hun main... 👍🏼
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
I guess yeh bike he wanted to buy 😃
Ab Mujhe bhi lagta hain ki bike hi hain😆..
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Main team Vaishu... Jo bolegi uske sath hun main... 👍🏼
Ye best hai🤣
Armaan ❤️ I was too chotu back then to understand crush, hot and all those but while growing up I realised he is one damn hot man ☺️
Yaar ye na waiting wala game mujhe pasand nhi
Vo bhi itna lamba bas 1 din ka hona chahiye yaha to abhi pure 2 din h