Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
thanks Amekha🤗
I knew Hinna is fast so I had to try to be faster
Congrats Soni, Nina and Interstellarr 😍🎉🥳
30 points! Wow😳
Thank u dear🤗
Gud u tell?
nahi waiting with popcorn 🤣🤣🤣
sorry partners...😔
Please please please mujhe 3rd ka answer bata do...
Ush din se mujhe chen nahi mili ush questions k liye...
I just can't solve it meri skill kharab ho geyi...
Mujhe ohhh please bata do...😭
Congratulations Nisha, GD and Shreya 🥳
well done Param Maria and Nisha 👍🏼
Aww why kya hua?
Congrats Nisha, Shreya, and Nidhi
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320