Originally posted by: OUNSQ66UMIC72PPB
where can I find a dose for myself?? 🤣
You only get it if u are geonka not anybody else🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: OUNSQ66UMIC72PPB
where can I find a dose for myself?? 🤣
You only get it if u are geonka not anybody else🤣
par abhi nai aane wala ye jaldi iskiye enjoy mahashivratri🤣Originally posted by: 7NA23TBCR46RZ6OZ
prachi and her tadap obsession are just as unseparable as abhira 🤣
na re na re... I will never want to be a Goenka... those people scare me 🤣
true or upar se shaadi pakki ho gayi to khushi dugni ho jaani hai🤣Originally posted by: DFRPNHKIU3VPYSNW
let him come face to face with akshu... he will forget what angry bird even means 🤣
then yku are not eligible to get that abhi medicine🤣Originally posted by: 53U3WCXY3RL4XJDO
na re na re... I will never want to be a Goenka... those people scare me 🤣
bechara has been waiting so long for bade papa's acceptance... I wonder what he will do out of happiness... might lift him up and spin him around 🤣true or upar se shaadi pakki ho gayi to khushi dugni ho jaani hai🤣
again you are bursting my bubble 🤣then yku are not eligible to get that abhi medicine🤣
hooe he wont twirl him like akshu🤣Originally posted by: X53KTDQUXBVI2BB5
bechara has been waiting so long for bade papa's acceptance... I wonder what he will do out of happiness... might lift him up and spin him around 🤣
aadat se majboor hoon main how can I not do that🤣Originally posted by: AFGAAP3QAQR4ZGQY
again you are bursting my bubble 🤣
now I am going to call you same pinch gutter wali bubble bursting sister 🤣aadat se majboor hoon main how can I not do that🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/?img_index=2 igsh=MTNybHNtaTQwZWN6MQ== Abheera comes home from road Ar is cleaning his car it seems...
30