u dont have a backup account like aryaI can see your tags, but i can't tag you back!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
u dont have a backup account like aryaI can see your tags, but i can't tag you back!
kya so raha hai tera? OS link DM karoon?
Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0
thanks for keeping me in check friends
I wrote something based on your encouragement. Check it out.
Enjoy lunch 🤣
my backup account is on a different site starting with xxxOriginally posted by: BaAZiGar0
u dont have a backup account like arya
Abhi tu shuruat hai.. aage aage sab milega🤣🤣
Isliye toh shaadi ka prastav rakha hai usne 😉
Originally posted by: arya212002
Abhi tu shuruat hai.. aage aage sab milega🤣🤣
Isliye toh shaadi ka prastav rakha hai usne 😉
Sirf ek hi cheez ke lie I might look forward to this shadi prastav 🤣
DJ I was curious about prices. Asked u on your story if Anuj will be kind enough to share price for kela. My doctor said i'm low on potassium.
I wrote something based on your encouragement. Check it out.
Enjoy lunch 🤣
fikar not. woh dono bhi ek hi cheez ke liye shaadi prastav ki baat kar rahe hainOriginally posted by: docritu99
Sirf ek hi cheez ke lie I might look forward to this shadi prastav 🤣
i just took off my glasses to read this again with my actual eyes 👀my backup account is on a different site starting with xxx
Originally posted by: docritu99
Sirf ek hi cheez ke lie I might look forward to this shadi prastav 🤣
Dono ke irade ek hi hai shaadi ke prastav se …. Anu ko baingan chahie aur Anuj bhi thaili maang raha tha taaki sabji de sake woh 🤣🤣🤣