150 episodes k write-up wali😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
150 episodes k write-up wali😆
Originally posted by: kavya1994
Sabki taiyaari kaisi chal rahi Hain?
I've written just a word 😎😎😎
Last minute work is my destiny. From exams to assignments to anything else, all I do is procrastination 🤣🤣🤣
150episode celebration ka write-up ho gaya kya ya jiska jo bhi tha?
Originally posted by: kavya1994
150episode celebration ka write-up ho gaya kya ya jiska jo bhi tha?
Did not realise. Yeah celebration toh banta hain!
So start writing now whatever you want to, and pm it to Neha by tomorrow.
Aab kaahi aneech ko atangwadi na baana de.😂😂😂😂
Waisa bhi uski haraktein pehli hi pyscho hain.😂😂
Sab ne kar liya kya jo jo kaam bola gaya tha unhe?
Na Maina kuch na kiya .
Super busy nahi ho payega😥
I did write that write up on the journey. It's not complete. I am about halfway done.
But I don't think I have felt that bad about a piece I have written since... forever. Sab ka bura hai ya main hi hoon ek?
Omg i was wondering kaun hoga ghar ka bhedi 🙈
Aneesh can be hand in glove cz he hates karan so does pushpa...
Dushman ka dushman is dost rite ?
So he surely is...we may see some flashback scenes whr pushpa n aneesh had a convo may be he knew she was neva pregnant bt helpd her so she stays n kill karan 😜