Oh munda kukkad kamaal da
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh munda kukkad kamaal da
Originally posted by: -shopaholic-
Danish looks like a cutipie here 😳
Can he go back to this freshness
He's almost there 😆 Its just that Godforsaken shitty foundation now 🤣
-shopaholic-, since my creative juices are flowing, can you guess which character I am currently writing on?
And no, I haven't started the Danish-Ayeza OS yet, I am not yet mentally prepared 🤣
you had me in the first half, not gonna lie 😭🤣Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
-shopaholic-, since my creative juices are flowing, can you guess which character I am currently writing on?
And no, I haven't started the Danish-Ayeza OS yet, I am not yet mentally prepared 🤣
Baaki sab chodke yeh shuru karo na 😆
On topic, ..Shahzaib? 😳
https://pakdramasinfotainment.blogspot.com/2022/02/week-07-top-50-programs-of-week.html
Happy to see that Danish's game show and Ruswaiyaa, both, are ahead of Agha's couple show 😆
https://images.app.goo.gl/M9QKR1W73t6D6oxf7
Danish here is something else only
❤️❤️❤️
And i can see so much of Rayan here ❤️
Ashley, which one did better at the box office? Wrong no or wrong no 2?