Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
WTF
P.s: ree love tks for the tag🤗. mera phir say sogaya hai...... TAG🤣

kya mast promo h na🤣
WTF
P.s: ree love tks for the tag🤗. mera phir say sogaya hai...... TAG🤣
kya mast promo h na🤣
yr promo evening tak ayega online shayad. abhi toh tv par hi ayega.
Its really sweet one and I think iss baar accha wala kaand hoga... hopefully 🤞
mujhe lag raha inhe promo shoot karne ka bhi time na mila to aise hi bss RG ke dressing room mein ye chota sa video shoot kar liya🤣
fingers crossed yr
Its really sweet one and I think iss baar accha wala kaand hoga... hopefully 🤞
tujhe teri favorite chocolate khilaungi main😆
I don't think is baar galat hoga kuch...dhum tana hoga par in a good way...anu anuj ki favor me..dekhte he kya karte he ye log aage..thanks for d tag reeti😳
It's completely unfair, makers made anupama a toxic show, there is lot of over toxic, as the show progress, toshu and Pakhi becoming worst and...
Today is the birthday of our beloved actress Rupali Ganguly (Anupamaa)… she turns the beautiful age of 49. 😊 I decided to start a new topic...
56