then she will take lessons from her abhi and turn into spiderwpman... no ladder needed 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
then she will take lessons from her abhi and turn into spiderwpman... no ladder needed 🤣
Nice. Welcome to our group.
I want Akshu to sneak into his room and be sitting on his bed waiting for him 🤣
That BTS dream might come true 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I will faint with happiness 🤣
Did you watch the episode?
I just watched!!
Sibling bonding is too cute.
Manish-Abhimanyu behaved so maturely today. I am impressed!
It was such a sweet scene after the operation.
Precap- I am disappointed it’s not a break up but I refuse to change the title 🤣
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I just watched!!
Sibling bonding is too cute.
Manish-Abhimanyu behaved so maturely today. I am impressed!
It was such a sweet scene after the operation.
Precap- I am disappointed it’s not a break up but I refuse to change the title 🤣
Maybe you meant Harsh-Abhimanyu...Manish was dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. How can he behave maturely 😂😂
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I just watched!!
Sibling bonding is too cute.
Manish-Abhimanyu behaved so maturely today. I am impressed!
It was such a sweet scene after the operation.
Precap- I am disappointed it’s not a break up but I refuse to change the title 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Angst wala love loading 🥰🥰🥰
@bolded this is what happens when you watch without sound in your office and don't focus on work... bad girl 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I just watched!!
Sibling bonding is too cute.
Manish-Abhimanyu behaved so maturely today. I am impressed!
It was such a sweet scene after the operation.
Precap- I am disappointed it’s not a break up but I refuse to change the title 🤣