hopefully bas hogaya single single 🤞Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
I want him to date a sweet girl in real life…so I can look at them and be happy for him😄😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hopefully bas hogaya single single 🤞Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
I want him to date a sweet girl in real life…so I can look at them and be happy for him😄😍
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Chalo, hum bhi Abhimanyu k sath khade khade dekhte he, kab tak isko ye baat samajh nahi aati...
Abhi aa jaayegi lekin Wedding ke baad she will keep Birlas above him and then they will fight again
They both are the same when it comes to the people they love. They just need to better understand each other. I am so glad we are getting this track because I was getting tired of random dances...however cute and nice they are. This is the track that will progress their love and relationship... so excited 🤗Originally posted by: anuandavi
Actually, Abhimanyu did the same... Maa ki tabiyat kharab, Akshara ne mana kiya Arohi se shadi... The one mistake that he made... He is regretting that still.. And Akshara has to go through that now....
so he was doing happy dance🤣Originally posted by: 6IMUISSYL6OBNCLE
oh god... you are right.. this is the real reason 🤣 I changed my mind 😆
I wish thoda bhaav khaye...ek smile pe melt na ho jaye.
...its gonna take some time for me to forgive her for hurting abhi a little....
Originally posted by: Q3OJCYW7LJAVG4AZ
They both are the same when it comes to the people they love. They just need to better understand each other. I am so glad we are getting this track because I was getting tired of random dances...however cute and nice they are. This is the track that will progress their love and relationship... so excited 🤗
Haan... This was really really really reqd....
Originally posted by: jollyismyname
I wish thoda bhaav khaye...ek smile pe melt na ho jaye.
...its gonna take some time for me to forgive her for hurting abhi a little....
Tum bhi humhare group mein ho 😊😊😊. Maine aur Anu me usse Abhi tak nahi maaf Kiya for making Abhimanyu cry so much with rejections
exactly abhi is not wrong in his expecations these are baisics for himOriginally posted by: TNLXZ32DQOEKRLLT
They both are the same when it comes to the people they love. They just need to better understand each other. I am so glad we are getting this track because I was getting tired of random dances...however cute and nice they are. This is the track that will progress their love and relationship... so excited 🤗
Which he expects out of akshra and soon he will get that too
Originally posted by: SKCJVXOZXMFAJX42
They both are the same when it comes to the people they love. They just need to better understand each other. I am so glad we are getting this track because I was getting tired of random dances...however cute and nice they are. This is the track that will progress their love and relationship... so excited 🤗
Yes i had three major wishes to see in this show including many other small small wishes.
1. Abhira joining birla hospital again
2. Abhira emotional talks and heart to heart talks
3. Bonding between birlas akshu and abhi.
1 &2 in the verge of completion now waiting for 3